Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blog here I come!!


Blog is a word that I know very a little about but it has become very common in our household.
Sarah my wife started blogging over the last couple of years and everytime I switch on the PC there is a barrage of blogs. This has been quite useful in that a blogging colleague of Sarahs lives in Utah and resides near the Dayton Airbase (Wright Patterson). As an avid plane buff my ears tuned in, the very next day I received weblinks to the local Dayton news broadcasts kindly sent from Sarahs blogging colleague. So a big thanks to Bill Perry .


Image: 'F-22 Raptor' www.flickr.com/photos/34259482@N00/1297343791

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to add to your list of things that annoy a person. How about "sore loosers, especially those who loose at Virtual Rugby to Novice Australians"!!

Sarah Stewart said...

Congratulations on setting up your blog.

Very pleased to see you have acknowledged Bill. Can I suggest you pop across to Bill's blog and just let him know in a comment that you have mentioned him and why.

Bill Perry said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I like the look you've chosen and I'll definitely drop in from time to time.