Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Things that annoy me!!



Things that annoy me !!

How people ask how you are and yet not prepared to hear , how you are?
What the heck is ‘Yous’?
People that overtake in a risky maneuvre only to turn off 200 metres further on!
People that finish every sentence with ‘eh?’ !
People that relieve you late from work when you’re on night shift then spend 10 minutes telling you how bad the traffic and road works were. Then do the same the next day!!
When you are queuing at a supermarket checkout and the person in front of you hasn’t enough cash on them for the groceries in their trolley, tries the ATM card, then the credit card finishing with the chequebook that needs management approval!!
It’s only worse when you’re the one with not enough cash at the head of the queue and it all happens to you!!!!
You fill the car with petrol and that evening the price drops!!
You stop to pick up your neighbour at the bus stop and take them to town as any good gesture. Then a month later your at the same bus stop and your neighbour drives by and toots their horn!!
Australian virtual rugby fans!!
Image: 'Sin título' www.flickr.com/photos/91485322@N00/1749725842

10 comments:

Sarah Stewart said...

Hi Mark

Love this post. You've got a lot of stuff there that I agree with!

Just a quick comment.

Layout of your post - I would leave more of a space between each new point so that the text isn't so cramped up - maybe bullet point each point. This will make it easier to follow.

Leigh Blackall said...

or just use the dot point tool on the edit bar.. ?

Carolyn said...

Looks like the blogger equivalent of grumpy old men! I think Doug could probably join you and add heaps to this list. Great start to your blog. I think I will enjoy this one!

Sarah Stewart said...

Yes, he is a grumpy old bugger - and I have to live with him!

willie campbell said...

what a tragedy we don't all have a dotpoint tool for handy use- the mind boggles.
Willie

Sarah Stewart said...

Yes, even I don't quite know what Leigh's talking about, but then, I often don't! :)

Anonymous said...

Eh is an integral part of being a Canadian... I'm sorry we annoy you.
=)
giggles.

Sarah Stewart said...

Just ignore him, hbacmama, he's a miserable old bugger.

InfoMidwife said...

Hello Mystic Mazz,

great blog good variety, I do agree with Carolyn's comment in relation to comparing it with the grumpy old men, it does make me smile :)
keep up the good work
Ciao

Sarah Stewart said...

I think the next thing you need to do, Mark, is get out and about networking with other bloggers. But to be honest, I'm not sure how you'd do that. I have two focuses: midwifery & education. Maybe you should think of a blogging interest like aviation, and visit a few aviation-interest blogs and try to make connections that way.